Monday 27 September 2010

Photoshop

I used Photoshop for the first time to create a mock CD cover. This helped me get to grips with the software and all the tools that can be used to help me create my groups digi pack. I used certain tools including; Quick Selection (Also know as the magic wand) this was helpful as I imported a photo and was able to cut out the background so I could then put it on to another layer. I also used the paint bucket tool which I used to create the colour for the back ground as a different layer. I used the text tool to insert the name of the band that I made up, here I also edited the font and size of the text. At one point I had to use the eraser tool which I used to erase a mistake, this was good as different sizes could be selected. To get the font I wanted I went on to a website called "www.dafont.com" which was very useful. I then imported this font and was able to write what I wanted with it.

1 comment:

  1. How can you make this entry not just text? How has this helped you think about how you will use photoshop for your CD cover/Advert?

    MCU

    ReplyDelete