Wednesday 9 March 2011

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

I used technologies to help me research music videos, CD packages and advertisements for my genre of music. I primarily used the internet to view these mediums, websites such as YouTube were very helpful as I could watch loads of music videos and analyse them, also the basics such as watching them and seeing them on television as well.


Blogger was also used to publish my research so that others could see and comment on it. This information could then be put to use in making my products better.


A website called "dafont" allowed me to view and if needed download thousands of different fonts. The fonts that come with the software were limited and we couldn't find a suitable one so this really helped.

1 comment:

  1. could re-organise layout so the images back up the points

    ReplyDelete